On a beautiful, warm and sunny day this week, I went out looking for tractors. Now I wouldn't want everyone moving to California to get away from the snow, ice, and cold...so maybe you can enjoy the sun from afar. Within two weeks we will be seeing almonds in bloom. The bee hives are been put out in the orchards now.
This tractor is an advertisement for the tractor repair business (below).
I used a posterize filter on this...but it really didn't need to be grunged up at all.



7 comments:
oh, that grass is so green in the first shot. I am jealous! The tractor repair shop is great! I wonder how much business it gets.
I can hardly believe that green grass in Jan. A green tractor to match the grass too.. Great photo for the theme.
Your Paradise looks great Es, Ours has copped a bit of a beating recently but I still prefer the warmth to the cold.
The warmth of the spring time sun on the tractor is beautiful.
You have me yearning for Spring even more! I love that first image...so bright, warm, and cheery! I also am really loving the processing in the last image!
I want to come and visit you!! I promise I won't talk about the snow!!
Beautiful green! Glad spring has arrived for you.Thanks for a breath of hope that it will be our way eventually!
Post a Comment