The almond orchards are full of blooms. I love this time of year in the central California Valley. People from all over the state come to view the orchards.
Funny, I never thought about ALMOND TREES, blooming and all that. (I guess almonds just grow in the little bags!) Absolutely gorgeous shots! Never knew almond prelude was so beautiful.
I never thought about where almonds come from...makes sense since walnuts come from trees! What a gorgeous bloom they have...that 2nd image just screams Spring! Breathtaking!
I used to pass by almond groves when I lived in South Australia, and it always looked like there had been a light drop of snow when they were all out in flower - very picturesque.
12 comments:
easy to see why - they are beautiful. I really like the focus of the second shot and the contrast against the blue. Very nice.
Funny, I never thought about ALMOND TREES, blooming and all that. (I guess almonds just grow in the little bags!)
Absolutely gorgeous shots! Never knew almond prelude was so beautiful.
I never thought about where almonds come from...makes sense since walnuts come from trees! What a gorgeous bloom they have...that 2nd image just screams Spring! Breathtaking!
This indicates that all the winter shots other Americans have posted, are nothing but a BIG Con! I might even say a SNOW JOB!
I used to pass by almond groves when I lived in South Australia, and it always looked like there had been a light drop of snow when they were all out in flower - very picturesque.
Great DOF on these. I really like the middle shot.
I love the last one, greta Macro and wonderfully sunny. Long for the possibility to do shot slike that
Lovely blooms . . . a spring time walk through a cherry or apple orchard has always been a special time . . . soon! I love your spring photos.
They're all so full of spring!
These are beautiful... please show us the almonds when they are ready for harvesting. I've never seen an almond tree!
My favorite (if you are asking) is the the third shot. Although, it is a toss up, because the blue sky is nice is the second shot.
Gorgeous shots...and I agree with Gisele about the second one.
Very beautiful spring photos. Do the almond blossoms smell sweet too?
Post a Comment