One type of plant is predominate in our yard: Iris. When we moved into our new home....no backyard plants...I chose to plant iris. We ordered 30 (got 33) rhizomes and have managed to keep most of them over 10 years. Some went by the wayside, but we have a large garden full of the most hardy ones. These are some of my favorites.
6 comments:
All so beautiful and colourful, love their names, so descriptive.
What a gorgeous variety! Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful array of iris. I really appreciate the naming of the varieties.
Gorgeous, Esther! Can hardly wait for mine but the foliage is only about 4 inches high at the moment as little sun/warmth yet!
a wonderful variety of colors and patterns. I like irises a lot and would love to have those to brighten up my garden :-)
Amazing! You should work for a seed catalog!!! I'd buy from you if I thought I could produce gorgeous flowers like these!
Post a Comment