Beautiful colors. The first one is my favorite.
They are al so beautiful--I can't pick a favorite. You were generaous to share them with us!
Such pretty colors. Ours are just starting to peek up out the ground.
I am in love w/ these colors...so striking and eye catching! My favorite is the last one of the petals!
What gorgeous delicate tulips in such wonderful color combinations. Well photographed..love them ALL!
I am not able to comment all of these wonderful pictures, but I'd like to say: Marvellous! "Over too soon" ... the same as every year: when the trees are full of flowers the wind makes "snow" the first petals ...
Awesome! Love Them!
interesting colors on that tulip and I like the way you show the different stages of the bloom. I think tulips look great in many different stages of their short life
these images are worth 1000 words
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful colors. The first one is my favorite.
They are al so beautiful--I can't pick a favorite. You were generaous to share them with us!
Such pretty colors. Ours are just starting to peek up out the ground.
I am in love w/ these colors...so striking and eye catching! My favorite is the last one of the petals!
What gorgeous delicate tulips in such wonderful color combinations. Well photographed..love them ALL!
I am not able to comment all of these wonderful pictures, but I'd like to say: Marvellous!
"Over too soon" ... the same as every year: when the trees are full of flowers the wind makes "snow" the first petals ...
Awesome! Love Them!
interesting colors on that tulip and I like the way you show the different stages of the bloom. I think tulips look great in many different stages of their short life
these images are worth 1000 words
Post a Comment