Ain't nobody messing with HER eggs!
I would never has guessed dinosaur eggs in a million years!
I love exhibits like these!!! What fun!
Had no idea dino eggs were shaped like this. Of course, how did the archaeologists know this?? :-D
very beautiful pictures, dino eggs, just a bit too large for easter, and not to forget: too hard. I like the blue background.
They do look like muffins!
You win, I never would have guessed that! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ain't nobody messing with HER eggs!
I would never has guessed dinosaur eggs in a million years!
I love exhibits like these!!! What fun!
Had no idea dino eggs were shaped like this. Of course, how did the archaeologists know this?? :-D
very beautiful pictures, dino eggs, just a bit too large for easter, and not to forget: too hard. I like the blue background.
They do look like muffins!
You win, I never would have guessed that! :)
Post a Comment