I think Wallace will become our grandson's best friend. This is the first dog that our GS has personally taken charge of. The family has always had dogs, but they were family dogs. Our GS bought his first house this summer and felt that it was empty....no dogs in the back yard. Now he has a new lawnmower and will try to take control of the weeds in the yard that cause dogs misery. Such is life with a pet.
10 comments:
So much to learn, so much Love to give!
Nice big front paws for digging in the garden, he'll be good at that I think.
Adorable! He put a smile right on my face this morning!
He's adorable! I think you are right. They will be best of friends
OMGosh...he is just precious! They will be loyal friends for sure!
For sure they will be best friends! Puppy love.
You have caught all the perkiness and curiosity of a puppy!
What a sweet puppy and I love his name too!!
What a sweet puppy and I love his name too!!
an adorable puppy! they give so much joy to our life but also a lot of work....
Post a Comment