Saturday, January 29, 2011

#99 Fast Food

I love pizza
Before we cut into the cake for my grandson's birthday, we filled up on pizza a favorite of mine.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! I could eat pizza every day (but not with those green peppers...LOL). Nice shot of the pepperoni. Am getting hungry again.

Anonymous said...

Pepperoni and cheese please...looks great!

~Val said...

Yummy! My fave is tomato, green olive, light sauce, extra cheese & thin crust. Mmmmm!

Unknown said...

Yummy!! Sorry I missed the party!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, pizza! I could eat it 6 days a week and any flavor!

BobbieCoughlin said...

Oh my, that looks good! Love your perspective--makes one feel as if one were there and about to reach for a nice gooey slice.

Clara said...

A great composition and the pizza looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

Pepperoni Pizza - what more could one ask for! Great shot of the pizza!

Anonymous said...

That actually is better than the cake! That looks really good.

Anonymous said...

Pizza or Cake???? We should eat Both!!