Just how many lemon trees do you have Es? They look to be in top condition.
I knew they would ripen.
Are they all for personal use? That's a lot of lemons!
Your lemons look so perfect. Now why does this make me want a cup of tea?
very inviting, might have a fine taste, these fruits. Well done.
My ice tea is waiting...I still have not received my package in the mail! :)
More mouth watering shots!! Beautiful colors in these.
Great color! When you walk through the lemon trees, does it smell as good as when you cut open a lemon?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just how many lemon trees do you have Es? They look to be in top condition.
I knew they would ripen.
Are they all for personal use? That's a lot of lemons!
Your lemons look so perfect. Now why does this make me want a cup of tea?
very inviting, might have a fine taste, these fruits. Well done.
My ice tea is waiting...I still have not received my package in the mail! :)
More mouth watering shots!! Beautiful colors in these.
Great color! When you walk through the lemon trees, does it smell as good as when you cut open a lemon?
Post a Comment