Just dripping with sweetness all round - what a lovely thoughtful gesture to give out honey to the guests.
What a great idea for a party favor at an engagement party. The baskets look so pretty.
What a great idea!
Very nice party gifts. I love the bottom image.
That is a very cool theme and what awesome party favors...very original!
The little honey jars are so cute!
That's so sweet (in more ways than one!!). Such a unique idea.
I would love to go into this store. My favorite is the second photo with that great texture in the background.
Very sweet photos! Love the packaging.
oh, I think I missed some very sweet pictures, I like them, must be very tastful honey!
How clever, honey as a party gift!Love the photos that captured the honey theme
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Just dripping with sweetness all round - what a lovely thoughtful gesture to give out honey to the guests.
What a great idea for a party favor at an engagement party. The baskets look so pretty.
What a great idea!
Very nice party gifts. I love the bottom image.
That is a very cool theme and what awesome party favors...very original!
The little honey jars are so cute!
That's so sweet (in more ways than one!!). Such a unique idea.
I would love to go into this store. My favorite is the second photo with that great texture in the background.
Very sweet photos! Love the packaging.
oh, I think I missed some very sweet pictures, I like them, must be very tastful honey!
How clever, honey as a party gift!
Love the photos that captured the honey theme
Post a Comment