I don't really know what you mean by natural frame_ a setting in your camera? Vignette applied? I Anyway a gorgeous photo . I have rarely even seen a lemon tree in my life.
Perfectly wonderful natural framing around a beautiful face. One thing though Es....lemons? Do you realize there's lots and lots of snow outside where I am? Huh!!!!!
14 comments:
Beautiful! My daughter LOVES lemons.
What a nice photo to capture a nice moment. Looks like fun!
But the shot or frame is no lemon.
I like lemons a lot and use them all the time, but picking is never an option in sweden :-( I like the natural framing a lot
What a nice memory shot for you and your daughter of a bright California day!
I love the natural frame w/ those lemons in the background....I want to go lemon picking too! :)
The natural framing is very appealing in the portrait of your daughter. A moment captured to be treasured forever.
I don't really know what you mean by natural frame_ a setting in your camera? Vignette applied? I Anyway a gorgeous photo . I have rarely even seen a lemon tree in my life.
Perfectly wonderful natural framing around a beautiful face. One thing though Es....lemons? Do you realize there's lots and lots of snow outside where I am? Huh!!!!!
Great picture....
I love this shot. I want to have a lemon tree!
This makes me think of the song "Lemon Tree", lemon pie, lemonade etc, etc. Great photo!
I love this!! The angle, color, everything about it!!
What a great shot of your daughter! Love how you used the tree to frame her face.
Post a Comment