The various stages of growth of the evergreen Eureka lemons are all on one tree: blossoms, itsy-bitsy ones, green ones, and ripe ones. I have to go back out for a shot of the blossoms, since they were so out-of-focus!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so pretty...I love the cascades of yellow lemons! Now you need to pick one and send it my way! :)
14 comments:
That is so pretty...I love the cascades of yellow lemons! Now you need to pick one and send it my way! :)
How wonderful to have lemons growing right outside your door. It's a lovely shot, Es.
I like all of the colors of the lemons. I went to the market today and took pictures of lemons, but I'd rather have a tree outside my door.
Now these ones are all growed up - Pick Em! Why you wasting time taking photos, LOL Great for the theme Es.
I, too, envy your lemon tree. Your choice of subject for the theme increases my thinking about "Lots."
I'm so jealous!!
My mouth is puckering up thinking of all your beautiful lemons. What on earth do you do with all of them?
An abundance of lemons! Love the sunny yellows.
Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet ...
Great shot. I love the different shades of greens in the leaves.
Wonderful color. When do we see the lemon pie?
Wonderful color. When do we see the lemon pie?
yes, lots, lots, lots of fine pictures of yours, I like them.
Wow! A real-life lemon factory! I see much tea and lemonade in your future!
I like lemons a lot and wish we could brow some here. Lucky you toi be able to pick them fresh from the tree
Post a Comment