Yes, those lemons are going to be lemonade and a pie. I'll have to take a photo the pie after I make it for Sunday night family dinner. I think I got carried away with hue/saturation....these lemons look a little too orange. Oranges will be my next post. Yes, there is an orange tree next to the lemon tree.

10 comments:
Something about your posts keep making me thirsty lol I really want one of those juicers!
Those lemons are HUGE and gorgeous. Are they Meyer lemons?
seems to be a fine juice. Nice foto from the kitchen!
How wonderful to have fresh fruit available to pick and use. Your lemons look beautiful.
great simple photo colors are bright and vivid
This is a mouth-watering photograph!!
They do look like oranges--but it's a clean, crisp, well composed shot.
Nice composition and I just love lemon anything! Can't wait to see the pie.
My mouth is puckering on this one! Love these cheery citrusy scenes!
Although the color says orange, the shape say lemons. It is a nice clean shot that is well composed. Must be nice to walk outside to get fresh fruit!
Post a Comment