Sunday, January 16, 2011

#101 Favorite Foods

Our granddaughter is engaged to a young man with Assyrian heritage. His family hosted their engagement party and we learned what their favorite foods are! Don't ask me what these dishes are...but I call them delicious.





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

And there looks like there was plenty of it too which is more important - what a wonderful selection you've presented.

Christina, Sweden said...

looks like a very nice and well presented meal. I think it's always nice to try some different foods

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Bobbi Dunn said...

What a feast and a yummy way to celebrate. Did you get recipes?

~Val said...

A feast indeed! How wonderful to be able to learn about a different culture from new family members.

Anonymous said...

Your granddaughter is going to have a wonderful album showcasing all of the activities leading up to the wedding including these very colorful photographs!!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely shot food photos. Looks very appealing and makes me want to taste each food item.

Anonymous said...

wow....looks like quite the feast, and they did a nice job arranging everything.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I gained 20lbs looking at all this yummy food...love the colors and the fact that I can almost smell them! :)

Clara said...

That looks like a wonderful feast. Great photos.

BobbieCoughlin said...

Delicious, but also delightful to the eye.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great party. Love the Honey themed pictures too. Would like to try the food too!

Anonymous said...

Great images of food! Making me very hungry!